30 June 2016: Central challenges in transforming assessment at departmental and institutional level. Live keynote stream from AHE2016 (AHE joint session)
Presenter: Emeritus Prof. Sue Bloxham (University of Cumbria, UK).
Hosted by Dr Mathew Hillier, Monash University, Australia. Starting 09:00AM UTC/GMT. Duration 37 Minutes.
This bonus webinar was a live stream from the floor of the Assessment in Higher Education conference secretariat seminar day on 30 June 2016 in Manchester UK. The keynote topic will be "Central challenges in transforming assessment at departmental and institutional level".
Special joint session - live stream keynote from the AHE 2016 seminar day, Manchester UK.
- Slide Set: TA_webinar_30_june_2016_slides.pdf [4.5MB] [PPTx 16.7MB]
- Chat Log (edited for clarity): TA_webinar_30june2016_chat_log.txt
- Sue's page.
Multiple formats are available.
You Tube version (Flash video) - recommended version.
A screen cast of the session.
Start playing via You Tube (note: this is a single file): https://youtu.be/wxUMEilPKY4 (You can choose to view in standard definition or high definition and in full screen mode).
Blackboard Collaborate archive version
This uses the classroom system itself to re-play a recording of the event. You are also able to jump forward, back and pause the recording.
Note: links shown inside this recording are only 'clickable' when displayed in the lower left 'text chat' area.
- Click: https://au-sas.bbcollab.com/site/external/jwsdetect/playback.jnlp?psid=2016-06-30.0116.M.603B1516A8EFB6764BC75F99AC55DB.vcr&sid=2010034
- in Firefox/Internet explorer you may be promoted to open with/run or save the file - choose open with/run.
- in Chrome a prompt will appear in the status bar at the bottom of the window - choose 'keep', then click the file name.
- The Blackboard collaborate player should begin launching via JAVA.
If you are having trouble accessing the classroom system please read the help page.