Transforming Assessment Sessions at eAssessment Scotland 2013 Online Conference
Each session recording can be viewed as YouTube video or a Blackboard Collaborate (v12.5) archive. Click each session title to view further details.
- 20 Aug 2013 Challenges and Opportunities Associated with Implementing eMarking Workflows in a University Setting
- 21 Aug 2013 Assessment-as-learning: introducing the Conversation Sim
- 22 Aug 2013 Issues and challenges with assessment in Stand Alone Moodle [pending]
- 27 Aug 2013 Using narratives to assessment free exploration in 3D spaces
- 28 Aug 2013 Assessing algebra concepts - the potentials and limitations of online delivery
- 30 Aug 2013 Learning analytics: a bottom-up approach to enhancing and evaluating students' online learning
Note: for all other sessions at the 2013 conference please refer to the eAssessment Scotland main site.
Back to past events list.